WordPress update fix
– After each WordPress update, re-submit FeedsPress Default Templates page, and Settings page in case a feed won’t show up;
Default WordPress thumbnails missing?
– If you want to show a feed from your website on an external website, you will need to install Quick Featured Images plugin for thumbnail images to show up, as in default WordPress feeds – these are not included;
Test for a plugin conflict:
– Deactivate ALL plugins;
– Activate FeedsPress;
– Check to see if the issue occurs;
To determine which plugin is causing the conflict, follow these steps:
– Activate each plugin one by one;
– Check to see if the issue occurs after each plugin is activated;
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.