We observed and reported an intermitted failure of Campaigner’s email redirects this morning. Let’s be honest, it’s a terrible thing. Fortunately Campaigner’s team is responsive and they are on it. We expect it to be resolved quickly. In the 5+ years we’ve been sending email on the Campaigner platform, redirects have only failed a couple times related to unexpected system failures. Usually it just takes a reboot one or more servers to resolve, but that’s a major ordeal when you have 100’s of servers running like they do! Painful, we know.
- [Resolved] Starting on June 6th we are aware of difficulty mailing to AOL at Campaigner June 8, 2020
- [Resolved] AOL & Comcast has been delayed September 8, 2019
- [Resolved] Failure of Campaigner’s email redirects July 15, 2019
- [Resolved] AOL delivery issue June 26, 2019
- [Resolved] Contact list view delay bug June 25, 2019
Earnware Stats: 353.412 Emails Sent