Contact list view delay bug and system sluggishness is all related to the same technology (Amazon Cloud Search) that AWS stopped supporting recently. We launched 15 new servers to try to speed things up and they still fell behind. The Earnware dev team has been rebuilding practically every system and view on the platform to use Amazon’s latest greatest fastest replacement for Cloud Search, called “Elastic Search” which is insanely fast and scaleable. If you’re adding and trying to viewing new contact records and don’t see them in Earnware, it’s a delay in synchronizing the contact list view only, not a loss of data in any way. Earnware managed workflow posts to Campaigner are still rather immediate. Very soon the system will be lightening fast again and should stay that way.
- [Resolved] Starting on June 6th we are aware of difficulty mailing to AOL at Campaigner June 8, 2020
- [Resolved] AOL & Comcast has been delayed September 8, 2019
- [Resolved] Failure of Campaigner’s email redirects July 15, 2019
- [Resolved] AOL delivery issue June 26, 2019
- [Resolved] Contact list view delay bug June 25, 2019
Earnware Stats: 353.412 Emails Sent